Bioseal delivers custom sterilization services and packaging for single use items in operating as well as other sterile hospital environments. Our mission is to assist SPD and OR managers meet the constantly changing demands of regulating agencies, hospital budgets and surgical staff.
We are experts in sterilization, FDA, and Joint Commission Compliance and we service a variety of hospitals in the domestic and international markets.
- Is your Sterile Processing team under pressure to be more efficient and cost effective?
- Do you need help providing documents for validating sterility as required by JCAHO guidelines?
- Are you interested in reducing the time, cost and risk associated with in-house packaging and sterilizing?
- Does the thought of delegating responsibility and risk associated with validating sterility to an FDA regulated company sound good?
Bioseal carries over 1000 standard products; however, our specialty is customizing products to meet your specific requirements.
- We work directly with you to find hard to source and unusual items.
- We package and sterilize your items.
- We support small run custom packages specifically designed to fulfill your hospital’s needs.
We are a Class I Medical Device Manufacturer and thus we are able to validate and document sterility claims for products such as spoons, suction canisters, and tubing. Let Bioseal source, cut, package, sterilize and validate everything for you!
Contact us to learn more about this time-saving service.