Customized products are the standard at Bioseal.
Private-labeled products and outsourcing are routine practice for leading medical device manufacturers, and it is a critical business strategy for emerging medical device companies; this is how Bioseal meets our clients’ needs.
Bioseal provides private-label product solutions for large medical device manufacturers, national medical distributors, and medical device start-ups. Please call us to discuss your unique needs and specific project or innovative product. You can also private-label any of our products with your branded logo. We can drop ship directly to your customers’ doorstep.
Benefits of working with Bioseal:
- Turnkey Manufacturing: Bioseal can handle the entire process from sourcing and procurement of raw components to manufacturing the finished product. We can take care of assembly, manufacturing, packaging, sterilization, distribution, and fulfillment.
- Short Lead-times: Bioseal takes weeks, not months, to manufacture the finished product.
- Competitive Pricing: Bioseal’s procurement expertise and low overhead burden allows us to offer competitive pricing to our clients.
- Responsiveness: Bioseal can ramp up and ramp down production depending on our clients’ (seasonal) demands and product rollout schedules. Bioseal works with clients who demand anywhere from thousands of units up to millions of units.
- Start-Up Runs: Bioseal can efficiently and profitably manufacture small production runs for start-ups and product launches. Our clients free up their cash flow while increasing their ROI.
Execution of this strategy with Bioseal allows you, our client, to:
- Free up time to innovate and develop new products and to expand existing ones.
- Focus on your core competencies, competitive advantage, and sales and marketing for your product.
- Extract a better ROI by using your financial resources on your core competencies.
- Reduce costs by outsourcing manufacturing to Bioseal, who has economies of scale.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.