Bioseal provides private-label product solutions for large medical device manufacturers, national medical distributors, and medical device start-ups. Private-labeled products and outsourcing are routine practice for leading medical device manufacturers, and it is a critical business strategy for emerging medical device companies; and another way Bioseal meets our clients’ needs. Additionally, we private-label many of our products with your branded logo, provide fulfillment and drop ship capabilities shipping the right product at your customers’ doorstep with ease!
Benefits of working with Bioseal:
- Turnkey Manufacturing: Bioseal can handle the entire process from sourcing and procurement of raw components to manufacturing the finished product including assembly, manufacturing, packaging, sterilization, distribution, and fulfillment.
- Short Lead-times: We can work on your schedule and respond fast to manufacture your finished product.
- Competitive Pricing: Our procurement expertise and low overhead burden allows us to offer competitive pricing to our clients.
- Responsiveness: Bioseal can ramp up and ramp down production depending on clients’ fluctuating demand and product rollout schedules.
- Start-Up Runs: Bioseal can efficiently and profitably manufacture small production runs for start-ups and product launches. Our clients free up their cash flow while increasing their ROI.
Execution of this strategy with Bioseal allows our clients to:
- Free up time to innovate and develop new products and to expand existing ones.
- Focus on your core competencies, competitive advantage, and sales and marketing for your product.
- Extract a better ROI by using your financial resources on your core competencies.
- Reduce costs by outsourcing manufacturing to Bioseal, who has economies of scale.
Please contact Andrew Runion, email@example.com, for more information.